Takyon™ Dry Low Rox One-Step RT Probe MasterMix contains the newly developped EuroscriptII RT. The kit is perfectly suited for gene expression studies and viral templates.
The Takyon™ Dry low ROX works well on the following thermocyclers:
- ABI Prism®7500
- Mx4000®, Mx3000P®, Mx3005P®
- Other formulations are available on request
Stability and Storage
|Format ||Temperature ||Validity period |
|Dried || ||15-35°C ||18 months* |
|Liquid ||in PCR grade water ||4°C ||Use upon resuspension |
| ||-20°C |
| ||in Buffer S ||4°C ||24 hours |
| ||-20°C ||1 month |
* for unopened bottles (inert gas inside for long term stability)
! Do not expose the dried reagent to light as ROX normalisation dye is light sensitive!
*Launch Offer Conditions:
- Offer valid on your first Takyon™ Dry MasterMixes order until April 15th 2017.
- General conditions of sales apply
- No cash alternative
- VAT, shipping costs and ice fee are excluded