Takyon™ Dry Rox Probe MasterMix dTTP combine the new Takyon™ fusion DNA polymerase, with the new EuroscriptII RT to deliver highly robust and sensitive results on classical mRNAs, small RNAs and viral RNAs.
The resulting signal can be recorded on:
- ABI Prism® 5700, ABI Prism® 7000, ABI Prism® 7300, ABI Prism® 7700, ABI Prism® 7900 & FAST 7900
- ABI Step One & Step One Plus (FAST Compatible)
- Other formulations are available on request
Stability and Storage
|Format ||Temperature ||Validity period |
|Dried || ||15-35°C ||18 months* |
|Liquid ||in PCR grade water ||4°C ||Use upon resuspension |
| ||-20°C |
| ||in Buffer S ||4°C ||24 hours |
| ||-20°C ||1 month |
* for unopened bottles (inert gas inside for long term stability)
! Do not expose the dried reagent to light as ROX normalisation dye is light sensitive!
*Launch Offer Conditions:
- Offer valid on your first Takyon™ Dry MasterMixes order until April 15th 2017.
- General conditions of sales apply
- No cash alternative
- VAT, shipping costs and ice fee are excluded