Peptides are available as crude, > 70 %, > 85 % and > 95 % purity depending on your research applications.
- SePop purified peptides (average purity 60 %): useful for screening purposes
- Immunograde peptides (> 70 % purity): useful for generating or testing antibodies. Since the presence of organic impurities inherent to the synthesis process can induce side effects during the antibody production procedure, like inflammation or toxicity, a special treatment for the complete extraction of organic impurities is applied, and where necessary, a standard purification step is also added.
- Biochemistry grade peptides (> 85 % purity): semi-quantitative work
- High purity peptides (> 95 % purity): for quantitative results
Peptides with purities higher than 85% are adequate for enzymology or biological activity studies. They are checked by HPLC using a photodiode array detector and by Mass Spectrometry. These quality data are included with the peptide delivery.
The following modifications are available:
- ClearPoint™ Heavy isotope labeling (13C / 15N / D)
- FRET peptides
- Dye labeling: standard dyes, HiLyte™ Fluor
- Hydrocarbon stapled peptides
- Cyclic peptides (disulfide bridged, N to C cyclized)
- Pegylated peptides to increase solubility
- Protein carrier coupling for immunization program (BSA, KLH…)
- Branched peptides (MAP; Multiple Antigenic Peptide)
- Non-natural amino acids
- Peptidomimetics (peptoids, b-peptides)
- Drug and small molecule conjugations
- Biotinylated peptides
- Dehydro peptides
- Phosphorylated peptides
- Methylated peptides
- Acetylated peptides
- N-terminal modifications
- C-terminal modifications
Feel free to contact us
for more information and pricing.